Medical Records

This section covers the release of your medical records to another provider.

If your previous provider worked at Inland Psychiatry and Psychology or Integrative Psychiatry and Psychology and you want to provide a copy of your medical records sent to a health care provider please do the following:

Fill out the: Release of Information form